The library provides a wide range of resources and services to satisfy the varied curriculum and recreational needs of students and staff. The library also provides a quiet study area for students with access to various printed resources.
Our aim is to:
- Promote reading culture and provide opportunities for users to engage in literary based activities;
- Create an environment that is welcoming and user-centred;
- To provide a wide range of resources to meet the needs of the curriculum;
- A selection of fiction books for all interests and abilities to encourage Reading for Pleasure;
- Provide services to allow for maximum access to information;
- Provide Research and Study Skills sessions for all students.