Subject options for September 2018
Subject entry requirements
KCA Sixth Form Options form Jan 2018
Sixth Form Leadership Team 2017
Cameron Kaitlin Pallavi
Senior Director Senior Director Senior Director
Responsibility – Extra Curriculum Responsibility – Mentoring and Homework
Sixth Form Staff
Head of Sixth Form – Mrs Davis
Deputy Head of Sixth Form – Miss Fuller
Sixth Form Student Manager – Mrs Miles
Why study in the Sixth Form?
- £££ – increase your earning potential;
- A Levels and subsequent degree qualifications can add thousands of pounds to your lifetime earnings;
- specialise, study in depth subjects you have a passion for;
- springboard for your career;
- develop independent learning skills;
- learn more about yourself;
- challenge yourself.
Why Kempston Challenger Academy?
- students in Year 12 can study 3 or 4 subjects and in Year 13 students work towards 3 A Levels;
- we have taught you for 3 years; we know what works for you and how to help you achieve your full potential in the Sixth Form;
- Ofsted Inspectors: ‘broad curriculum’ – we offer exciting courses at levels 1, 2 and 3.
- track record of achievement; every year students leave here with the qualifications they need to go to university, into employment or further training;
- ICT facilities to access in your non-contact lessons;
- quiet study area to allow completion of your work;
- opportunities to become leaders in the community;
- enrichment programme to develop your wider skills; classroom assistant, peer mentoring (Years 10 and 11), Sports Leader qualification.
Comparing 6th Form Providers
KCA_6th Form Booklet Revised Nov 2017
University Bursary Programme 2018